- Disconnect your compressor from the power source or shut the breaker off
- Remove or seal any air intake connections going to the outside of the building
- Disconnect the intake from the unit as well just as an extra precaution
- If your unit is located outside, cover the unit with a tarp to make sure it is protected from any flying debris. If at all possible create a crate around the unit to protect it from larger debris.
- Make sure your bank bottles are securely fastened to the wall.
- Close the output from your bank bottles and bleed the lines down slightly. This will ensure that the lines do not get contaminated due to flooding. This will also prevent the whips from flying around and damaging things surrounding them in case the line is punctured.
You can click the link below for a printable checklist